Listed here are all the Chapter 2 Season 2 leaked Brutus’ Briefing Challenges for Week 2 in Fortnite Battle Royale.
The challenges in Fortnite can now be discovered on the Challenges Desk, which may be accessed via the Battle Move tab. It appears to be like just like the challenges this season might be associated to the Battle Move Skins and there could also be two weeks of challenges on every.
For the primary week of challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2, the Brutus’ Briefing Challenges had been obtainable to finish as quickly because the downtime for the v12.00 replace was over. It appears to be like like one other set of challenges might be launched for the Brutus’ Temporary Challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 2 Challenges – Brutus’ Briefing Half 2
Listed here are all the challenges that might be launched tomorrow for Brutus’ Briefing:
- Discover SHADOW Secure Home (1)
- Conceal in Secret Passages in several matches (3)
- Remove gamers utilizing a Shotgun (3)
- Carry a Knocked opponent 50m (50)
- Deal injury to gamers from under (250)
- Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner (3)
- Shakedown Knocked Henchmen in several matches (3)
- Remove gamers at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods (3)
- Deal injury with Shotguns to gamers whereas within the air (200)
- Harvest 500 wooden, 400 stone, and 300 metallic (3)
Finishing these challenges will award you with 40,000 XP every, which is able to enable you to progress in degree and this seasons Battle Move. In contrast to earlier seasons, there aren’t nay Loading Screens that you may earn by finishing the weekly challenges, solely XP.
We might be posting guides for challenges you might need assistance with as quickly as they’re obtainable to finish.
The put up Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 2 Leaked Challenges – Brutus’ Briefing Half 2 appeared first on Fortnite Insider.