Epic Video games have launched their model of the v11.40 Fortnite replace patch notes that went stay not too long ago.
The final main Fortnite replace was v11.30 which was launched greater than a month in the past. Epic introduced that the v11.40 replace could be coming immediately with downtime beginning at four am ET (9 am UTC).
Server downtime for the replace has ended and Epic Video games have launched their model of the patch notes for immediately’s replace which you’ll take a look at under:
- Introducing Sidegrading: the Heavy Assault Rifle returns.
- In non-competitive playlists, now you can use Improve Machines to “Sidegrade” your Assault Rifle right into a Heavy Assault Rifle.
- Diminished materials prices for upgrading weapons at Improve Machines.
- Added the next objects to Battle Lab:
- Flint-Knock Pistol (Widespread and Unusual)
- Shockwave Grenade
- Impulse Grenade
- The iPad Professional (2018 launch) now helps 120 FPS.
- Clickable thumbstick buttons (L3 and R3) at the moment are usable on supported iOS controllers.
- Gamers’ Star Wars Achievements have returned to the Legacy timeline.
- Resolved a difficulty involving the “F” key not enabling correct motion after route was remapped to it.
- Resolved a difficulty involving modifying rapidly inflicting gamers to stay in Edit mode.
- Falling right into a Hideout now not causes the Bolt-Motion Sniper Rifle’s crosshairs to vanish.
- Resolved a difficulty involving the “Go to completely different bus stops in a single match” Treatment vs. Toxin Problem not monitoring progress for some bus stops.
- The Spectrum Contrail once more modifications colours whereas in movement.
- Continued to make enhancements relating to FPS drops and hitching on cellular units.
- Resolved a difficulty involving cellular gamers getting caught in a loop on the Choose Hearth Mode display screen.
- Resolved a difficulty involving console gamers being unable to progress by way of the gifting course of if they didn’t have Two-Issue Authentication enabled.
The submit Fortnite v11.40 Replace Patch Notes – Sidegrading Heavy Assault Rifle Return appeared first on Fortnite Insider.