It’s a brand new week, and that implies that there’s a contemporary replace for us all to take pleasure in, because the Fortnite v12.30 patch goes reside on all platforms on Tuesday, June 30, introducing a brand new weapon and a serious change to an current merchandise.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season three has been reside for a number of weeks, and whereas the primary main replace of the season made sweeping adjustments to the sport, Epic haven’t sat on their palms, dropping the 13.10 replace so as to add Firefly Jars, and a second patch on June 30.
The Flare Gun and Moveable Improve Benches are the main inclusions on this week’s patch, and we’ve obtained all the pieces you must know concerning the new objects.
Epic love to incorporate new weapons for us to check out, and the v13.20 Replace isn’t any exception, with the Flare Gun lastly making it’s long-awaited debut within the recreation.
- Learn Extra: Leaked Fortnite v13.20 replace skins and beauty objects
The weapon, which holds six cartridges and offers 60 injury on a direct hit, was first noticed within the recreation’s recordsdata all the best way again in Chapter 1, however for one motive or one other by no means made it to the total recreation. Lastly, although, it’s arrived, and with its capability to begin fires, it’s the excellent technique to burn by means of enemy buildings and ship them again to the pre-game foyer.
Moveable Improve Bench
The opposite main change is the to the Improve Bench, which might now be damaged and carried round for use everytime you want it.
Merely hit it along with your harvesting device and it’ll remodel into ground loot, which you’ll be able to choose up and place in your stock.
After all, no Fortnite replace is full with out some bug fixes, and we’ve got a full listing of glitches addressed by Epic due to their official Trello board.
- ‘Lock Enter Technique as Mouse’ doesn’t lock the enter methodology.
- Lacking types for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Again Bling.
- Rage Emote fireplace impact remaining on/close to gamers.
- Sandstorm Outfit lacking hair.
- Get together Help Replace
- Replays not saving on PlayStation 4.
- Gradual Glider velocity after redeploying in sure conditions.
- XP bar might be visually incorrect whereas in a match.
- Fall injury from Ziplines whereas touchdown in shallow water.
- Epic & Legendary SMGs typically can’t be sidegraded.
- Damaging Marauders counting in direction of storm surge.
- Chug Splash doesn’t heal when thrown within a bush.
- Provide Drops might typically push loot underneath the map.
- Consumable objects don’t keep in Merchandise Spawn Pads in Artistic on cell.
The put up Fortnite v13.20 Replace patch notes appeared first on Fortnite INTEL.