Need an opportunity to play Fortnite for $50,000, a yr of free burritos, and compete towards prime streamers and celebrities? Then right here’s how to enroll in the Chipotle Challenger Sequence #3.
A few of the huge names collaborating this time embody streamers like CouRageJD, Delusion, and Ewok, Fortnite professional gamers Bugha, Aydan, and Mongraal, in addition to star athletes like Chelsea’s Christian Pulisic and Josh Hart of the New Orleans Pelicans.
In order for you a shot at competing up towards these prime gamers and athletes, you’ll have to seize two buddies and sign-up for the trios competitors, which begins with qualifiers on September 17 and September 24.
First, you and your two teammates want to satisfy the next standards:
- Age 13+
- Be a resident of the USA or Canada
- Have an genuine and bonafide model of Fortnite put in
How to enroll in Chipotle Challenger Sequence
- Head to the match’s official Battlefy web page.
- Be sure you’re signed as much as Battlefy and logged in.
- Choose whichever qualifier you and your trio want to play in.
- Register your staff.
Chipotle Challenger Sequence qualifiers
There are two dates for the qualifiers, with two separate tournaments on every day on NA East after which NA West servers, so ensure to decide on probably the most applicable qualifier on your trio.
- Qualifier 1: September 17, 3pm PT – NA East
- Qualifier 2: September 17, 6pm PT – NA West
- Qualifier 3: September 24, 3pm PT – NA East
- Qualifier 4: September 24, 6pm PT – NA West
For extra info and to see the complete record of opponents, try the Chipotle Challenger Sequence hub.
The put up Methods to register for Fortnite Chipotle Challenger Sequence appeared first on Fortnite INTEL.