Immediately, February 25, we received the primary shock patch of Fortnite Season 2. Check out the bugs it fastened.
Nobody ought to have been stunned that Fortnite Season 2 launched with some bugs hooked up. All giant Fortnite patches deliver new bugs – it’s all about how game-breaking a few of them are.
All issues thought of, the bugs with v12.00 weren’t all that dangerous. There have been some points with intention help and modifying, however different bugs have been extra of a distinct segment situation.
- Learn Extra: Fortnite Season 2 bugs allow you to bounce rockets and dance with propane
As an example, it shoots you thru the map once you throw a decoy grenade instantly on the floor whereas in a ship. The answer? Don’t try this, for now.
Epic is on high of fixing these bugs, nonetheless, and was capable of launch a small patch to handle a few of them.
- Learn Extra: Fortnite intention help now tracks gamers via partitions
The Fortnite Standing Twitter account introduced a few of the bigger bug fixes, however just a few extra points have been addressed with the patch, as nicely. Right here’s all the pieces that Epic has fastened:
- Experiences of Intention Help performing inconsistently.
- Shedding controller enter in Maya’s Improve Vault.
- Problem with modifying whereas sprinting.
- Corrupted Scratch Outfit model exhibits no corruption in Foyer.
There’s nonetheless an extended record of points for Epic to handle within the coming days and weeks. It’s at all times optimistic to see them act so rapidly, nonetheless.
The submit Small Fortnite patch fixes some Season 2 bugs appeared first on Fortnite INTEL.