Epic Video games have launched the patch notes for at this time’s v11.50 Fortnite replace.
Epic Video games have launched what’s new in at this time’s v11.50 Fortnite replace. As talked about in a weblog put up, Epic have carried out Unreal Engine’s Chaos physics system. They’ll be monitoring suggestions from the in-game suggestions software.
The Launch Pad has lastly been unvaulted in non-competitive playlists, and a brand new occasion will probably be beginning quickly, which Epic will launch extra info on later at this time. It’s doubtless the Love and Conflict Valentine’s occasion that’ll include challenges and cosmetics rewards which had been leaked by dataminers.
Right here’s the weblog put up from Epic Video games:
v11.50 brings a brand new occasion and extra to Battle Royale! The modifications on this replace embody:
- The brand new occasion begins quickly! Test again right here later at this time for extra particulars.
- In non-competitive playlists, the Launch Pad has been unvaulted.
- Applied Unreal Engine’s Chaos physics system, talked about beforehand right here.
- At launch, our objective is to make sure that Fortnite nonetheless looks like what you’ll count on. We’ll be carefully monitoring your suggestions from the in-game Suggestions software for any points it’s possible you’ll be experiencing.
- To report points through the in-game Suggestions software, choose Suggestions in the primary menu and select Bug. We encourage you to place “Physics” within the topic line and embody a concise message within the physique that precisely describes the problem(s) you’re experiencing.
- Resolved a difficulty involving some gamers’ completion of the “Search chests in a single match” Chaos Rising Problem not being saved.
- The “Earn Gold Scavenger Medals” Rippley vs. Sludge Time beyond regulation Problem now tracks progress correctly.
- The Sidegrading characteristic is now not current in aggressive playlists. Its presence in these playlists was unintentional, as famous in our v11.40 put up.
- Resolved a difficulty involving new gamers on consoles having problem matchmaking after first linking their Epic account.
- Addressed stories of iOS gamers activating their machine’s swipe-up characteristic when attempting to press stock buttons.
The put up v11.50 Fortnite Replace Patch Notes – Launch Pad Unvaulted, Chaos Physics system appeared first on Fortnite Insider.